Tips to work with clients including funny ways to answer the phone
The consumer should never leave the company with the impression that he was poorly served
Do you know why this can’t happen?
– Who is poorly attended will tell the wrong impression to someone else
– The customer feels underestimated and less important
How should the customer feel? Ideally, the client should tell a positive experience. Many factors influence; satisfaction with your products, positive responses they receive, speed of delivery of products, and so on. For that, you have to make sure all the products you sell are of high quality. You also have to make sure every customer can receive the product they want as quickly as possible. And don’t forget a few small but essential things like funny ways to answer the phone, attractive bonuses and so on.
Excellent service guarantees not only customer satisfaction but also loyalty. Every customer wants to be well served, and excellent service is a real competitive differentiator between companies. With the expansion of the internet and social networks, the increase in purchasing possibilities, and information shared by other users to the brand or product, customers become increasingly demanding.
In addition to the quality of the product purchased, they expect a good relationship with the company. It is at this moment that the entrepreneur needs to act, organizing processes, guidelines, adjustments in the staff, and training for greater efficiency in customer service, seeking consumer satisfaction and loyalty.
Here are the 11 tips you need to know for maintaining a good relationship with your clients:
1. Take good care of anyone who addresses your trade. For this, forget your prejudices and do not form anticipated and distorted impressions from customers. It would be best if you tried something different, like funny ways to answer the phone. Try to be humorous because laughter can break the tension between you and the client. But you must ensure that you do not cross the limits of politeness. There are many sources on the internet that you can find to improve your sense of humor (of course, within certain limits of formality).
2. Greet everyone with a smile. This is a way of being pleasant and receptive, which facilitates contact with the customer. Whenever possible, call him by name. Thus you can build a personal relationship that will be very decisive in booking or long-term transactions. That is why many well-known companies hire the best people to occupy customer service positions.
3. Never keep a person waiting, especially if the service you are doing is unrelated to the subject the client will be dealing with. For those who wait, a minute becomes an eternity. Some people wait for two minutes and then can say that they waited for more than ten! However, after being initially attended to, the person will naturally wait more calmly.
4. Even outside your industry, greet everyone. Not only co-workers but also customers. Kindness need not be restricted to the sector in which it operates, but it can (and should) extend to the entire company. It is always gratifying for the consumer to be recognized and greeted.
5. Make the customer feel welcome. Treat him as someone important to the company. Pleasant comments value the relationship but never speak further than necessary, give him time to explain what he wants.
6. Often the customer is inhibited by the employee, so make the consumer comfortable and provide efficient service, guiding him in his purchase clearly and politely.
7. Never, ever, give an order to the customer. Nobody likes to hear something like, “you need to sign here.” A cordial expression has more value: “please, could you sign on this line?”. The use of sentences can affect consumer interest. Choose sentences that seem to give them ease. They are buyers, and every buyer is king.
8. Negative expressions tend to create a negative mood. The idea is to avoid emotions such as: “it cannot,” “it is wrong,” and “it must not.”
9. In the information provided to the customer, the truth is essential. Even though it is unpleasant, it is better to assume a failure than to give the customer the impression that he is hiding information.
10. Watch out for any complaints, complaints, or suggestions from the customer and forward them to the immediate superior for verification. Do not underestimate any claims even though it only relates to low-priced products. Remember that satisfaction starts with small things. Never underestimate customers because they are the backbone of your business.
11. Facing an authoritarian client who thinks he owns the truth, try to use all your skills to serve him in the best way and to get around any misunderstanding. If you find that a particular situation may get worse, seek help from your supervisor or manager.